Milestone Sessions – These photo shoots are to capture each stage of growth in your child’s development to build on their photo album for sharing those special achievements with family and friends. They create a viewable memory for all those precious moments that only happens once.
Book your session HERE or call (810)339-0260.
- Infant: Full of snuggles and movements at this sweet stage, the infant is typically awake for their photos showing their beautiful, shinning eyes and beginning to make those cute, adorable facial expressions as they discover movement. (Typically done between 3 weeks to 2 months of age).
- Baby: Lots of first to remember here. This stage is full of belly time as the baby begins to lift, scoot, and even roll over. (Typically done between 3-5 months of age).
- Sitters: This exciting photo shoot is done when the little one can finally sit up on their own. (Typically done between 6-9 months of age).
- Cake Smash: This time comes way to fast and turning 1 year old only come once! Capturing their very first birthday cake exploration is both exciting and fun as the expectations of them liking their cake is unknown. (Typically done between 9-11 months of age).
- Toddler: Jumping and bumping, learning more and more and more, where’d that little baby go? Starting to stand, walk, and even run, these toddlers speed increases as does the fun! (Typically done between 1-3 years of age).
- Pre-school: Curiosity grows during this stage as developing many new skills and absorbing everything they see creates a fascination for the child and parent. (Typically done between 3-5 years of age).